The company specializes in road construction primarily focusing on roadway striping, guardrail installation and street sign and banner production/Installation.
Current Available Positions
SIGN SHOP LABORER – FULL TIME
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- A self -starter
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 25# to 30#
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Applicants will need to come to the office at 9101 Broadway Blvd SE, Albuquerque NM 87105 to fill out an application. Compensation is dependent on experience. Background screen, substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.
San Bar Construction Corp is an equal employment opportunity employer that complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, serious medical condition or physical or mental disability.
San Bar Construction Corporation is currently recruiting to fill the position of Diesel Technician /Mechanic. The primary duties of a Diesel Technician/Mechanic include diagnosis, repair and maintenance of primarily diesel-powered vehicles, equipment, light and heavy-duty trucks. San Bar Construction repairs, rebuilds and manufactures specialized equipment for highway striping, guardrail, rumble strip, and ultra-high pressure waterblasting in a large climate-controlled mechanic shop.
- Perform a variety of skilled duties which may involve inspections, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of highway safety construction vehicles and equipment.
- Analyze diagnostic test results
- Service vehicles and equipment as required ensuring safe and proper operation
- Operate equipment such as forklifts, skid loaders, stationary as well as portable air compressor, brooms, boom trucks and other equipment pertinent to industry
- Diagnose and repair a wide variety of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Read and understand specifications, schematics and manuals
- Ensure cleanliness of the shop
- Minimum of 5 years automotive/diesel mechanic experience
- Valid driver license, CDL license a plus but not required
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools
- Attention to detail
- Meet all company, government and equipment related safety requirements
- Communicate effectively with operators, supervisors and co-workers
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Capable of climbing, kneeling, twisting and bending as required to complete necessary repair
- Dependent on experience
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Sick and Vacation Time
Following conditional offer, employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check
San Bar Construction Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.