The company specializes in road construction primarily focusing on roadway striping, guardrail installation and street sign and banner production/Installation.
Current Available Positions
San Bar Construction Corporation is currently recruiting to fill the position of Diesel Technician /Mechanic. The primary duties of a Diesel Technician/Mechanic include diagnosis, repair and maintenance of primarily diesel-powered vehicles, equipment, light and heavy-duty trucks. San Bar Construction repairs, rebuilds and manufactures specialized equipment for highway striping, guardrail, rumble strip, and ultra-high pressure waterblasting in a large climate-controlled mechanic shop.
- Perform a variety of skilled duties which may involve inspections, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of highway safety construction vehicles and equipment.
- Analyze diagnostic test results
- Service vehicles and equipment as required ensuring safe and proper operation
- Operate equipment such as forklifts, skid loaders, stationary as well as portable air compressor, brooms, boom trucks and other equipment pertinent to industry
- Diagnose and repair a wide variety of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Read and understand specifications, schematics and manuals
- Ensure cleanliness of the shop
- Minimum of 5 years automotive/diesel mechanic experience
- Valid driver license, CDL license a plus but not required
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools
- Attention to detail
- Meet all company, government and equipment related safety requirements
- Communicate effectively with operators, supervisors and co-workers
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Capable of climbing, kneeling, twisting and bending as required to complete necessary repair
- Dependent on experience
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Sick and Vacation Time
Following conditional offer, employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check
San Bar Construction Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.